Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mother's Day...but it's only February?!?!


I know! Mother's Day isn't until May, but it's never too early to start thinking about what you're going to do for one of the most special ladies in your life.

If you're like me, my mom has it all....or so it seems! I didn't have to think very hard about what I was going to do this year. I'm going to make her a a story book. With the help of Heritage Makers all I have to do is pick my template, drop my pictures in and tell the story of how important she is to me and about all the wonderful life lessons that she taught me. I know that this Mother's Day will be one she cherishes!

Of course, you're not limited to your mother! You can also make special gifts for the other mother's in your life. In addition to story books, you can make greeting cards, fun card games and even posters for people like your sister, aunt, friend and the list goes on.
Be creative this year and remember, it's never too early to start thinking about Mom!

1 comment: