Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's Cooking


Just like everyone else in my family, I love to cook! I've always wanted to put together a collection of family recipes to share, but I didn't want to spend a lot of time or money doing it.

I am so excited to beging working on Heritage Maker's newest product, a spiral bound completely edible...I mean editable Cookbook!

Cookbook features:
-21 pages with up to 50 pages total at $.99 for each extra page!
-Spiral bound with a tri-fold front cover that folds out!
-Wipeable cover!
-7.5"x9.5"(portrait style)
-There will be some great templates in the Heritage Makers template gallery starting March 3rd (these templates are 100% editable so you an put as many recipes or pictures as you want on a page) - or you can completely design your own!

This would make a perfect mother's day gift and that's exactly what I'm going to do for my mom this year. I know she'll be so excited to get a cookbook with her favorite receipes! Let me help you get started making your own version today! I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment