Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Can You Believe It???


Heritage Makers was on Good Morning America!

This is such an honor for a young company and goes to prove that NOW is the time to become a consultant.

You may be wondering why you would want to join a direct selling company when the economy is down, but NOW is the best time. GMA talked about how much direct selling companies grow in a recession. Wouldn't you want to get in now to make a couple hundred extra dollars a month? I know I would and I did! Let me tell you that I don't regret a moment of the time I've spent doing something I love, meeting wonderful people with the same interests and making money while doing it!

Contact me and I'll show you how easy it is!

Follow the link to learn more:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/go/goodMorningAmerica/

No comments:

Post a Comment