Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Finally Here and I Love It!!


Heritage Makers has introduced Studio 3.0.

Now I admit that I was a big fan of Studio 2.0, but Studio 3.0 is superpowered and I love it!

Follow this like and you'll love it too! http://www.heritagemakers.com/go/welcomeStudio3.cfm

Here are some of things I love about the new Studio...

~My pages and projects upload faster...now who wouldn't love that???
~I can move photos from one album to another....are you kidding me???
~Use multiple search terms to search for the PERFECT embellishment...all I can say is WOW!!!

If you are as passionate about putting your memories into books as I am, then you are going to LOVE Heritage Makers. The best part of it that I'm here to help you navigate the system so what are you waiting for??? Give me a call and let's get starting making beautiful storybooks that you and your family will cherish for lifetimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment