Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas in July


What could be better than Christmas in July??? Well that's just what Heritage Maker's has in store for you.

They are offering some FANTASTIC specials now through the end of July on all of your favorite products!!

I don't know about you, but I like to spend the holiday season with my family and friends and the last thing I want to think about is sending out greeting cards. This year I'm determined to get them done early and when I saw this special from Heritage Makers, it was like a light bulb went off in my head.

Not only will I be using this special for greeting cards, but I thought with the Buy 3 Get the 4th Free that I would pick up a few credits so that I can get multiple copies of the Family Heritage storybook I've been working on and give a copy to each of my family members. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces Christmas morning when they open their books for the first time.

I know that I've now inspired you to join me in celebrating Christmas in July!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment