Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm the Super Proud Aunt of a New Beautiful Baby...



Girl! Can you believe it? Her name is Julianna Alyce and she is just gorgeous!

My sister has asked me to make baby scrapbooks for all her angels and I love doing it! However, little Jules has two older brothers and I'm still working on the first baby scrapbook for my oldest nephew. He will be 9 years old! My other nephew is getting ready to turn 2, and I’m yet to start his baby scrapbook! Over the years, I think it’s safe to say that I’ve spent more than a thousand dollars on scrapbook supplies. Most of it is still sitting in the high priced organizer bags that I have for them! The problem has been the time it takes to get everything out, do a page, and then put everything back.

Just last month, a friend introduced me to a digital scrapbooking program that is online, Heritage Makers. You don’t need a 'super' computer with a ton of storage space. All you need is a high speed internet connection and you are good to go. There is no software to download. You just upload your photos onto their site and start your project. There is absolutely no obligation and you can cancel at any time. It doesn't get any better than that! The basic program is absolutely free and the premiere membership runs $29 a month. There are literally thousands of papers, embellishments and texts to choose from. It's easy to get started, just go to www.ClubStoryBook.com or contact me and I'll be more than happy to help you!

It couldn't be easier to make baby books, annoucements, shower invitations, scrapbook pages and list goes on and on. However, if you're like me, you sometimes find yourself seaching for creative ideas. The great thing about working with Heritage Maker's is their large selection of templates as well as Story Maps which will help guide you as you write and preserve your most precious memories. As you combine the stories and photos of your baby, you’ll create a valuable treasure that can be shared for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment