Saturday, February 7, 2009

What Are You Doing With Your Photographs?

We all have them. Those boxes and boxes of old photographs looming in the closet and old photo albums. Everytime I see them I dread knowing that it will take me FOREVER to get them all scanned. Now with my digital camera, my computer is filled with photographs too! What am I supposed to do? I can get them all printed and put into boxes, but then I'm back to square one!
.
There is a BETTER way! Heritage Makers offers mobile scanning services. Once I get everything scanned all I have to do is upload them to into my account and start putting my photos and memories into storybooks for everyone to enjoy!
.
Now that my photos are all squared away, what about the photos of other family members? My sister just had a baby girl and like any parent you take a LOT of photographs. If I want to make a baby book and I need photos right now from Jane we can collaborate online! She can upload the photos from any computer with internet access right to MY account!
.
Now that I know what to do with my photos, let me help you with yours! Sign up today for a free account with Heritage Makers and let me know if I can help you with our mobile scanning services.
.
Visit http://www.clubstorybook.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment