Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Day is Coming - Are You Prepared?



Valentine's Day is right around the corner. What better way to say I love you than with a gift that will last a life time?!

I know it can be a daunting task, I've been there myself. I used to spend hours coming up with unique ideas, going the scrapbook store to buy all the supplies I would need and then putting my ideas down on paper. These days I have so much going on in my life that I barely have time to go to the grocery store let alone come up with creative ways to showcase my photos. I thought I'd never scrapbook again until I found a solution! Digital scrapbooking has been a wonderful tool and it is so simple to do! Heritage Makers has hundreds of pre-designed layouts and all you have to do is drag and drop your pictures into the template and voila! You have a complete project completed in a fraction of the time and cost it would normally take.

What are you waiting for? All you need are the digital pictures from your computer and you're well on your way to creating a beautiful storybook for your spouse, fun playing cards for your kids or even fabulous greetings cards for everyone on your list.

Check out http://www.clubstorybook.com/ today and sign up for a free account. There's no obligation and I guarantee that you'll have a blast creating a wonderful gift this Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment